Ayan Bose

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

• The course was awesome! It changed my whole perception that I had about it.
• I felt very nice and I found myself which I was somehow lost in the race of world.
• I found myself as a person who I wanted to be in my dreams. May be I wore mask all over me which trapped me, but now I found myself again.
• I think I will be more free now to talk to others, I will lose my all hesitations.
• I love the way Manish speak up for all these hours for 6 days, will miss now as part of my routine.
• Manish you really rock! You have ability to speak up and change lives of all in right direction.
• You always told me to come for the course, but I always refused. Though from inner side I wanted, but may be being in the outside world I was also criticizing. Now I am free with my thoughts, I really thankful to you.
• Sudarshan Kriya is the best thing which I have learned here. It’s the best makes me completely fresh.
• I had all sorts of worries which used to bite me every single second and I used to think why me. But now I got quite free with my queries.
• I find myself as very free with my parents and could speak many things which I always think I never dared to.
• I could get many new experiences from many new friends which were really awesome.
• People here are really jovial and now I will miss this family.

I will miss early rising now.

 
My YES!+ Experience - by YES!+ Pune Team