Tuesday, April 26, 2011
"I got to know some gracious secrets of life."
I came to know about the YES+ course from my friend Vishal. We have been him friends for past two years. Before joining this course , Vishal was different & after he did the course he had changed a lot. Everyone in the class could notice it. He has become very calm, silent, happier, someone who is happy all the time no matter whatever is. Whereas I was very different, always confused, complaining, getting angry over small things & all Once YES+ team had conducted small program & Vishal asked me to attend it, I did. All the people there were looking so happy, confident & calm. I also wanted to be like them and so I joined the course.
Coming here on the first day and making the new friends was real fun. Also I got to know some gracious secrets of life. What I found is if we apply those rules in our daily life, we get happiness from within and also proud of ourselves. This makes us love ourselves which is important in today’s life.
Also we got to meet some interesting personalities like Manish sir and Manasi madam. Sir’s personality is very inspiring, always enthusiastic, playful. The best thing I found about sir is his voice. I find it very much captivating & mesmerizing. When he is telling something, it feels he should go on and on with his lovely voice. About mam I would say, she has got bestest smile with those deep dimples. Both our teachers were really very very nice.
Coming to participants here, well, all have been through same or other problems in life, but once we come here it’s a different world for all of us here. The volunteers also are very hard working and see it to that everything goes just perfect kudos to all.
Lastly I come to myself, I came to know about my weaknesses and also strengths here. I more know what the things were lacking in me. I won’t say that I have changed a lot in the past seven days but can assure that I know myself better than before and I promise I would b using all the changes in me to be a person I have always wanted to be.
JAI GURUDEV!