Tuesday, April 26, 2011
"Eye-Guezing - The Best Experience"
I have joined the course on 3rd of Dec. The day when my first match was to be played in ivfg. I was confused, but somehow it got preponed. I was able to attend the first day, then miracle started happening.
The day before joining the course I had bad stomach, so I have taken many medicines, but didn’t work much. It has started improving and improvement is too good during Sudarshan kriya, I felt my body is covered by shield and it become more immune.
Also during the process we have to sit in front of the partner and see into his/ her eyes, I felt I have found my best friend in him and he had done something for me is precious in my life, that experience was amazing.
About my dreams and having good built up, I am sure that I will achieve it soon. All this possible just because of Guruji’s blessing and Manish bhaiya you just simply rock. I am repeating the course. But in the whole course, every single second was new and amazing experience. Thanks bhaiya & to everybody who took part in YES+.
Everybody just go for it…!