Kalyani Tambe

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Kalyani Tambe
Final Year Engg. Student at Rajarshi Sahu college of Engg.

I joined this course because my brother told me to. Now I know why he did that.
When I did Sudarshan Kriya first time the experience was mind blowing, it flushed out all the past emotions & now I feel so free that I think I am newly born & ready to face this world. It has built in a new confidence in me. Now I have a big family of my friends. I used to work according to people’s opinions. The people I care & I respect would change my opinions & my thoughts would flow according to them, but now I will make my own decisions. It is just a service & now I want to join this holy act.

It cuts out all the external world when you enter the auditorium & your just yourself & try to be better U.

 
My YES!+ Experience - by YES!+ Pune Team