Jumanna Mhowwala

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Jumanna Mhowwala
Cognizant

Words are too less to express the experience, but in one word I would say the experience was "awesome".

I learnt to be more confident and patient. See everything positively. With each day I felt more stability in my thoughts and emotions. I learnt to give my 100% in whatever I do and I sincerely thank God for inroducing me to YES+. After each session I felt more focussed in whatever I did. Frown started diminishing and smile started brightening. SUDARSHAN KRIYA recharged me and even after whole day of work in office when i reached home late, i felt fresh n energetic. My room-mates in puzzled look asked me "are u not feeling tired?" n i smiled n said do YES+ n feel this way.

I can go on and on saying about the course and I think words are less to express what happenned inside me and how I felt. The experience was amazing and out of this world.

 
My YES!+ Experience - by YES!+ Pune Team