Shilpa Prabhu

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"I Love My Company, Man..."


Technically, before this course I was a person who got friends, parents, relatives, enemies, etc. I thought life was all about enjoyment. I believed I was living myself up to its full extent i.e. Friends birthday parties, celebration, hi expensive gifts, show off, clothing, etc. but in the inner self I was alone, Always felt something is missing.

After joining this course, the second day I realized that the thing I was missing is me. In all this show off of my luxurious “which I called happiness” was missing me. The greatest expression of this course is that I spooked to my dad and expressed my love and gratitude.

This course has introduced me to myself & I understood that I love my company man. Sudarshan kriya has definitely raised my experience and I am looking forward to apply it.

I will love to express my thanks and gratitude to Manish sir who themselves the real guru to us.



Thank You
Shilpa Prabhu

 
My YES!+ Experience - by YES!+ Pune Team