Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Hello Manish Bhayya,
I come to know about this course from my sister. Generally I am a very short tampered and my sister being a doctor wanted me to go for this course. This course starts on Dec 3 & you won’t believe we were talking about this course on Dec 2. I was in office as usual frustrated….. Suddenly I saw a post about this course and I enrolled for it & believe me the things started from day 1….. It made me to undergo all the things which I used to do when I was a child…. Now suddenly I have realized that I am feeling more energetic, comfortable & more happy. I really don’t know this few simple stupid things works …….. It really transforms person (at least me). The best thing about this course is Manish Bhayya….. YES….. Kaise bhi kuch bhi karo….. Unki ek hi reaction hoti hai and the reaction is smile, Because of this it eases out tension, pressure…. Koi aadmi bahut introvert ho to thoda pyar, smile se use extrovert kiya ja sakata hai.
To summaries, A GREAT COURSE……………………………..
…………It cannot be described. It has to be experienced
Thanks
JAI GURU DEV