Omkar Sheral

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"I have got NEW Life..."


I had lost interest in living. I had no aim; I was utterly bored in life. I had nothing to do, I wanted to end life. I felt like I had lived enough of my life.

I was alive because I have loved ones who needs me. I was not living for myself. Living was burden for me. Nothing in life seems to be happening according to my wish. All my hopes were shattered. I just wanted to die.

My father sent me here and now I am so thankful to him. You changed my life. Gave me strength and hope to live life over more. Give me courage to face the world. Teach me the right way of living. Teach me to be happy. Teach me to smile. Thank You.

These are the best 7 days of my life. I wake up in the morning with reason-----to attend the class. I found some best friends here. U r the best teacher. Volunteers are so friendly and free.



 
My YES!+ Experience - by YES!+ Pune Team