Sunday, November 22, 2009
Swapnil Gupta
Infosys
This course has been a breath of fresh life for me. The experiences I had here has been amazing. The way the whole course is presented and the way the things are talked about is really great and gives us a food for thought.
Its not that I didnt knew things earlier but the way they have been brought about here has really energised me to implement them. I have really observed that i am able to control my patience and my anger and most imprtantly to smile always. Thanks to "Dinesh Bhaiyya" whose never ending smile has left an everlasting impression in my mind.
Second thing which I have learnt here is to give my 100% in whatever i do. Again its the way that these have been brought forward, that they now seem much easier to implement. I promise to use all these techniques all my life and to encourage all the people to come and join this couse. Thanks a lot...