Sunday, November 22, 2009
Robin Dhanwani
YES+ transformed my vision of life. Now, I dont have any complains with my life. I found there is not much needed to smile.
I was full of stress & tensed due to a small problem in a relation in such a small age which even resulted in poor performance in my semister exams, but now I am sure even a storm in my life can't shake me rather with this change in attitude I am sure all of my relations will blossom.
Those 7 days of course I was busy in around 17 hrs of the day, 8 hrs of college, 2 hrs of coaching, 4 hrs of YES+ and 2 hrs of travelling from katraj to hinjewadi on bike but still felt fresh n energetic. These 7 days of YES+ were great fun. It was 4 hrs of smile, laughter, excitement, games n knowledge. Like every course participant there was one regret that why didn't I do the couse earlier.
After the course I found a great change in my performance, I started getting questions about what was the secret behind those smiles and the secret is unfolded infront of you so dont think and act now...