Sunday, November 22, 2009
Pallavi Dubey
Infosys
To express my feelings on this course in a word is just impossible. The whole journey has been fantastic and it has made a huge difference to me & my life in just 7 days.
Initially, I always used to be in flow of emotions, get unhappy and angry in moments ie. I had not much control over my emotions and to help me in this I came to this course.And how amazing it was to be here. After attending the course I felt a great shift in my energy levels coz I ve done yoga for a long time but never felt so fresh and energetic. And yoga made fun was a delight. It was like a topping on the cake. And,'SUDARSHAN KRIYA' is really wonderful. It takes u close to yourself, understand yourself & feel good about just the way you are.
The most beautiful thought was that "We are happiness". This thought itself makes me feel precious and special. It was a new warm feeling. Apart from this, making new friends and those games, everything has made a huge difference to my life. My attitude towards people, situations, infact everything has changed and i found a new ME here.
And not to forget, I am very grateful to my friend who has made me come here. All my blessings to her as well as everyone working to make a difference to others lives. I look forward to contribute in taking this mission forward...