Sunday, November 22, 2009
Mayura Vyas
Infosys
YES+: YOGA + ENERGY + SADHNA. This is how i define this course. This is superb, amazing and really helpful course. Specially, I liked both the teachers BAWA n DINESH bhaiyya.
I learnt many important things about life from this course. I was a very lazy girl, I hated doing yoga n meditation. Before this course I thought meditation was not 'My cup of Tea' and should be done by all those great 'Saints n Sadhu'. But, when I came to this course then I realized that this was the most important thing which was missing in my life and YES+ made doing all this great fun in its cheerful and playful way. And now I am glad to have this knowledge in my life which is a must for everyone.
My life has changed completely and I feel really fresh & happy. I hope I will continue with this throughout my life. I would like to learn more n more from such courses and would really like to go for advance course now..