Harshit Agrawal

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Harshit Agrawal

I was a typical engineering student at VIT college, Pune. I knew nothing about yoga & spirituality. I always used to do late nights, bad eating habits and lots of anger & anxiety. But, when I heard of YES+ course, I was totally unaware of where i was going. I casually joined the course on the insistence of my friend thinking it to be just another course for timepass.

After doing the course definetely, I have controlled my anger a lot rather I have gained immense peace of mind. I had a glimpse of spirituality. I have got my time-table corrected. Now I am more fit and always found with a smile on my face.

It was a great experience to be with Bawa. Got unbelievable things to listen about oneself, one's body and mind.

Everyone should give this course a try and have experience of a lifetime. After all whats there in giving a try. I would like to spread this course to everyone n anyone I could.

 
My YES!+ Experience - by YES!+ Pune Team