Aniruddha Shival

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Aniruddha Shival
KQ Infotech
Software Developer

I cant express my feelings in words. First of all, Tons of thanks to YES!+. To be honest, I had very few prblems in life. But, there are others social problems too. YES!+ made me aware of these things. From this moment itself, I am a good human being :). Talking about Sudarshan Kriya, It's simply awesome. The amount of pleasure it gives is countless, simply unexressable.

Today, I feel really sad that this course is ending. I will miss my team, the other friends too. Never mind, though I will be here as a volunteer, but still, I feel this as a family of mine, thats why I will miss them.

YES!+ is the most awsome attempt towards solving the problems that are existant today in this universe. Today, I feel very close to myself. I am thinking as if I had a re – birth. I will make sure my life is worth living because I am a human being inspired by YES!+.

Thank You Manish, Shashank & Prasad.

 
My YES!+ Experience - by YES!+ Pune Team