Sunday, November 22, 2009
Akshay Dalal
Last seven days in my life are seems to be the dream. I felt very lucky & special to be on this course.
Manish Bhaiyya & Manasi madam are our mentor & teacher in these past few days.
Before this course, my life is just like boring & repeated. I do my college, come home fully exhausted. Some timepass, some computer games & then I go to sleep. & again that routine continues.
On the very 1st day of our course ‘YES+’. I was just amazed by the personality of Manish Bhaiyya. He told us to ‘ Live in the present’ by our own breath. Its like a ‘Victory without war’. For that, we have learned some pranayam.
On the 2nd day, we were introduced the ‘Sudarshan Kriya’. After doing it, I felt very calm & relaxed. For the 1st time, my mind is completely empty & thoughtless.
There are many funny things we do, games, filling charts, some conversations, suryanamaskar, lots of funny things.
This course has very positive effect on me. Now, whatever I do, I give my 100%. I do everything with happiness. Before I do things in ‘persuit of happiness’ & Now, I realized that I my self is happiness, why go elsewhere for it.
At end of the day, we cannot express all things with words, we feel it, we experienced it…..!