Sunday, November 22, 2009
Aditi Mahajan
Infosys
I can simply call my experience as an 'eye opener'.An eye opener for each and every thing.It was a hell lot of experience when my friend shantam told me about this course, as expected i was very against it.I literally laughed at him but he forced me into it and i am grateful to him he did that.YES+ has really changed the way i think,i feel and act now.
YES+ has taught me many things-the most important is remove my inhibition and get out of the feeling that 'What people will think'.It has boosted up my confidence.I can now face the world with my head held high.It has taught me to accept things as they are and stop grumbling about the changes in life.It has taught me to come out of my shell and make new friends.I see myself smiling more often now.My so called 'depression moods' have reduced to almost zero now.
I can feel a new energy in me,a new positive and motivating feeling.To give your 100% in everything i do,it has really helped me in my work.Thanks to YES+, i really feel alive now.
One more thing,before doing this course i was going through a very bad depressing phase in life.I was even planning to commit suicide.Thanks to this course, i dont feel this way now.I feel so happy and so content in life.Thank you for saving my life.